TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* We provide services under most weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat), however, if conditions are too severe and considered unsafe (heavy rain, lighting, etc.), Noble Horse reserves the right to cancel this contract. In the event of a cancellation due to unsafe conditions or weather, a refund of the balance will be issued while the deposit is non-refundable however the service can be rescheduled to a different day using the original deposit. We will operate in light rain year long. If conditions are not safe, we will contact you via the phone number you have provided.
* It is your responsibility to contact the venue and confirm that horse drawn carriage are allowed on the premises. If the carriages and horses have arrived on site and are not be permitted, the deposit is non-refundable.
* Please limit horse carriage mileage up to 3 miles.
* Changes in schedule or cancellation must be given to Noble Horse 48 hours prior to the event and must be in writing and agreed upon. All deposits are non-refundable.
* Noble Horse reserves the right to cancel service due to circumstances beyond our contract (emergency weather, problems with equipment, horse illness, etc.) In the event this would occur a full refund will be given to the client within 30 days.
* Client gives permission to use any photographs taken to be used for marketing purposes.
* A 50% non-refundable deposit is due to hold the date you need for your event. The balance is due the same day as services rendered. Additionally, time used for the event can either be paid at the time of the event to Noble Horse. Final payment is due upon receipt.
* To ensure safety for our horses, please no bird seed shall be thrown around the carriage. No use of fireworks or sparklers are permit when the carriage is present.
* Passengers must remain seated while the carriage is in motion. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult and have parents’ permission to ride in the carriage. Limited of 4 passengers per carriage.
* Noble Horse employees reserve the right to deny rides to any person(s) exhibiting objectionable action due to alcohol or other means for safety of the driver, riders and horses.